At the center of this vital industry—with 117,000 libraries in the United States alone—is the American Library Association, the oldest and largest library association in the world. Our 60,000 members represent the most active and engaged librarians in the profession, decision makers, and key administrators. Throughout the year, our members and their staffs rely on ALA print and digital publications to stay on top of what’s important, what’s new, and what’s coming down the road.
- American Libraries—the print membership magazine of the American Library Association
- American Libraries Online—the interactive website that keeps librarians up to date 24/7
- American Libraries Direct—the award-winning twice-weekly e-newsletter aggregating ALA and industry news
- Daily Scoop—the e-newsletter with the latest coverage on speakers, sessions, and events during ALA Midwinter and Annual conferences
- Dewey Decibel—the monthly half-hour podcast of conversations with librarians, authors, celebrities, and scholars
Digital Supplement—State of America’s Libraries
- American Libraries Live—free, one-hour webinars on key topics in the library world
Sponsored Posts—information about your product, featured on AL Direct or on American Libraries’ website
Special Delivery—promotional email sent on behalf of advertisers to 32,000 ALA members for one-time lead generation
Product News—monthly e-newsletter featuring products from American Libraries advertisers
Exhibitor Showcase—email outreach before conference to registered attendees and 36,000 ALA members, formerly known as Special Exhibitor Offers
ALA JobLIST—the number-one website for library and information science and technology jobs. More information at the JobLIST website.
For printed information and sample copies of American Libraries magazine, please send your contact information to email@example.com.
“American Libraries is a veritable treasure and reference source that informs me regularly about the past, present, and oncoming events in ALA.”
“I just received my first issue of American Libraries a few weeks ago and really enjoyed reading the interesting articles and insights on library trends.”
“Really like to come home from work and see American Libraries sitting in my mailbox. Know it makes for wonderful reading I just really look forward to and enjoy.”