Join library experts and hundreds of your colleagues for interactive discussions on pressing issues in modern librarianship. American Libraries Live webcasts cover the full spectrum of library topics and give the ALA community a chance to learn about and discuss issues it deals with daily. Each program lasts 60 minutes.
Register for upcoming episodes of American Libraries Live at the links below.
- June 11: Librarians’ Insights on How to Integrate STEM and Coding into Makerspaces
- June 8: Open Access 2020: Looking at the Future
- May 21: Best Practices for Data Privacy
- April 18: 12 Keys to Successful Digital Content Promotion
- March 12: Mental Health Awareness and the Library Profession
- January 12: Community Engagement and Fundraising
- December 11: The Opioid Epidemic and Libraries—Challenges, Resources, and More
- November 1: Tackling Fake News
- September 29: Accessibility and Libraries
- August 4: Revamping Your Space—Creating a Modern Media Center
- July 24: Driving Decisions with Data
- July 7: ALA Annual Tech Wrap-Up
- June 16: Mindfulness for Librarians
- May 19: Social Media: What’s Next?
- April 13: Taking On New Job Responsibilities
- March 24: How to Design Your Own Library READ Poster
- February 16: Makerspaces
- January 20: Library Marketing
- November 18: A Plan for More Meaningful Work and Professional Fulfillment
- October 12: Diversity in Libraries
- September 15: Filtering: The Man in the Middle
To discuss advertising in American Libraries Live, please contact Michael Stack, National Sales Manager, at 847-367-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.