Join library experts and hundreds of your colleagues for interactive discussions on pressing issues in modern librarianship. American Libraries Live webcasts cover the full spectrum of library topics and give the ALA community a chance to learn about and discuss issues it deals with daily. Each program lasts 60 minutes.
Register for upcoming episodes of American Libraries Live at the links below.
- January 20: Library Marketing
- February 16: Makerspaces
- March 17: How to Design Your Own Library READ Poster
- April 13: Taking On New Job Responsibilities
- May 19: Social Media: What’s Next?
- June 16: Mindfulness for Librarians
- July 7: ALA Annual Tech Wrap-Up
All hourlong episodes begin at 1 p.m. Eastern time.
- November 18: A Plan for More Meaningful Work and Professional Fulfillment
- October 12: Diversity in Libraries
- September 15: Filtering: The Man in the Middle
To discuss advertising in American Libraries Live, please contact Michael Stack, National Sales Manager, at 847-367-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.